So, you want to start selling at craft markets? I am sharing with you the reasons why selling my products at craft markets has been a positive and beneficial experience.
- It is exposure for your product and brand! You may connect with a new customer base and it gives people a chance to see you and your products in person.
- It gives you the opportunity to have a 1-on-1 interaction with customers. This is something you cannot get online. You can make a good impression on your potential customers and build a human connection.
- Consider this a chance to do some market research! Get a feel for customers like and may not like and what type of products they are looking for. They do not have to make a purchase for you to gain this information. Make note of their comments and reactions.
- Be part of the local community! Be part of a supportive group of business owners who can support one another.
- Meeting fellow vendors and makers! Take this opportunity to connect and network with people who are doing the same thing as you. Share your experiences and connect with them after the market as well.